NIOS Indian Culture and Heritage PDF is a valuable resource for students preparing for competitive exams like SSC, RRB NTPC, UPSC, and all state-level exams.
Features of this PDF
▪ This PDF covers various topics related to Indian culture and heritage, such as Indian art, architecture, literature, music, and dance.
▪ The study material in the NIOS Indian Culture and Heritage PDF is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the subject matter.
▪ It is an excellent resource for aspirants who want to gain a better understanding of India’s rich cultural heritage, its traditions, and its customs.
▪ It covers all the important topics related to Indian culture and heritage, and the information provided is in a concise and easily understandable format.
▪ The study material in this PDF is useful not only for those who are preparing for competitive exams but also for anyone interested in learning more about India’s rich cultural heritage.
▪ Therefore, it is highly recommended to all students and aspirants who are looking to excel in their competitive exams. So, if you want to score well in your exams, make sure to include the NIOS Indian Culture and Heritage PDF in your study material.
Contents of this PDF
- Culture: An Introduction
- Indian Culture
- Ancient India
- Medieval India
- Modern India
- Indian Languages and Literature-I
- Indian Languages and Literature-II
- Religion and Philosophy in Ancient India
- Religion and Philosophy in Modern India
- Religious Reform Movements in Modern India
- Indian Painting
- Performing Arts: Music, Dance and Drama
- Science and Technology in India
- Scientists of Ancient India
- Science and Scientists of Medieval India
- Scientists of Modern India
- Education in India
- Indian Social Structure
- Socio-Cultural Issues in Contemporary India
- Spread of Indian Culture Abroad
PDF File Details ▪ File Name- NIOS Indian Culture and Heritage PDF ▪ PDF Quality - Very Good ▪ No. of Page - 331 ▪ Category - Art & Culture PDF ▪ Subject - Indian Culture and Heritage ▪ Publisher- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) ▪ Medium- English ▪ Beneficiaries - All Government Job Aspirants